Propane is an environmentally friendly and safe source of fuel that is used in either commercial or residential applications. As an approved alternative fuel propane is listed in both the clean air act of 1990 and the national energy policy act of 2005, providing a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for customers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquid are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane vapor does not cause air pollution.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by people or animals.
· Propane will not damage saltwater or freshwater ecosystems, marine or underwater plant life and does not cause harm to water supplies.
· Propane is not a harmful greenhouse gas.
· Propane will not damage or cause harm to soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· With propane you can cook your meals, heat your home, take a nice hot shower, snuggle up in front of a propane fireplace, operate your propane forklift and even run your lawnmower or automobile.